The Best Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
This is the best gluten-free banana bread recipe that I have tried. It is moist and delicious, and it doesn't taste like it is missing anything. If you are looking for a delicious and moist banana bread recipe that is also gluten-free, look no further!
Recipe Yield: 1 Loaf
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 70-80 minutes
Total Time: 90-100 minutes
- 1 Full Stick of Butter, Softened to Room Temperature
- 3 to 4 Large, Ripe Bananas Mashed
- 2 Cups Rice Flour
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup of Chopped Nuts, optional
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Gluten-Free Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease and rice flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Blend butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add vanilla, eggs and bananas.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl; add slowly to banana and butter mixture.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Blend batter until well mixed and then turn into loaf pan.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes or until edges are browned.
Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
Only way to deal with over ripened bananas is making Gluten Free Banana Bread! For a little extra sweetness, add chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips or...