This Chocolate Cake is Too Good to be Sinfully Gluten-Free
This chocolate cake is so sinfully delicious, you won't even know it's gluten-free! If you're looking for a delicious chocolate cake that's also gluten-free, look no further than this sinfully good recipe.
Recipe Yield: 12-16 Slices
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 1/2 Ounces Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 Cups Boiling Water
- 6 Large Eggs, Separated, Yolks Discarded
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Gluten-Free Vanilla
- 2 Cups Rice Flour or Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Bar German or Swiss Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 4 ounces chocolate in boiling water.
- Set aside to cool. In a mixing bowl, blend egg whites until forth appears; add 1/2 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
- In large mixing bowl, cream remaining butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended and fluffy.
- Blend cornstarch, baking powder, soda, salt and flour.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Pour batter into three greased and gluten-free floured round cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost.
- Using a potato peeler, curl chocolate from bar on top as a garnish or add to serving plates.
Amazing Gluten FREE Chocolate Cake!
Must have to try it ➡️ Gluten FREE Chocolate Cake. This gluten free cake is so much easier to make than you think. You can whip it up in no time. You are goi...